The goal of Early Intervention and Early Childhood Special Education is to:
- Enable children to be active and successful participants in their homes with their families, in child care, preschool or school programs, and in the community.
- Enable families to provide care for their children and have the resources they need to participate in their own desired family and community activities.
The Early Childhood Education Department includes:
- Early Childhood Program Supports
- Early On Services
- Special Education Services
- Great Start Collaborative
Reading and Writing Activities for Preschool Children