The goal of Early Intervention and Early Childhood Special Education is to:
- Enable children to be active and successful participants in their homes with their families, in child care, preschool or school programs, and in the community.
- Enable families to provide care for their children and have the resources they need to participate in their own desired family and community activities.
Parents and guardians may begin the preschool program enrollment process by completing a pre-application for children ages 0-5. Fill out the pre-application
The Early Childhood Education Department includes:
- Early Childhood Program Supports
- Early On Services
- Special Education Services
- Great Start Collaborative
Reading and Writing Activities for Preschool Children