Summer Book Study
Contact: Julie Hersha
Phone: (231) 547-9947
- Begins June 21, Closes Aug. 20, 2021
- Registration limited to 100 educators
- Facilitated by Erin Luckhardt and Heather Kowalski
- No cost to attend, book provided
- Choose "Balance with Blended Learning," "EduProtocol" or both
- Registration links below
This summer, educators are invited to join this online, flexible, at-your-own pace book study centering around two texts that provide straightforward reading and tangible ideas/concepts you can utilize to build more student-centered learning in your classrooms.
This asynchronous book study allows you the flexibility to read at the beach, on the boat or on your cozy front porch. Choose one or both of the featured books when you register online.