Special Education Collaborative 2019-20
This Special Education Collaborative offering will provide a time for special education teachers, itinerant staff members and others to engage in learning related to special education best practices. Each session will include professional learning, reflection upon practice integration and collaboration with colleagues from across Char-Em ISD.
Topics will include:
- High-leverage practices in special education
- Effective methods of responding to challenging behavior
- Specially designed instruction
- Elements of a well-written IEP
- Data collection and progress monitoring