Set in September with Schoology
This online course combines Schoology features with the pedagogy of student-centered learning. Educators will design a demo course they can pull resources from during the upcoming school year, while digging deeper into blended learning practices and effective ways to integrate technology into their classroom.
Getting Started with Schoology or Schoology Foundations
Erin Luckhardt, Instructional Technology Coordinator
Teachers in grades K-12
June 21 - July 30, 2021
- create a demo course with learning materials to use in the 2021-22 school year.
- increase their understanding of blended and student-centered learning practices.
- identify opportunities to utilize more student-centered and blended learning practices.
- collaborate to collectively reflect on instructional design within Schoology.
- be able to intentionally integrate technology in their classrooms.