CPI Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Re-Training
CPI Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Re-training
This training is for participants who have previously completed CPI NVCI, within the last two years. Content, including review of restrictive physical interventions (restraint), will be delivered in a virtual format.
Participants will receive log-in information through email prior to the date of the virtual training.
Vikki Hennard and Eric Daniel, CPI Certified Instructors
Teachers pre-K - grade 12, administrators, counselors, ISD Staff, paraprofessionals, and support staff who have successfully completed this training within the last two years.
- identify and know how to respond to varying levels of crisis behaviors.
- develop limit-setting strategies to de-escalate crisis behavior.
- understand the importance of proactive strategies to reduce crisis behavior.
- understand the risks of restraints and their use only as a last resort.
- learn safety interventions and review physical skills to maximize safety and minimize harm.
- Sept. 23, Sept. 30, 3:30-6 p.m.