College for Kids camp
June 19-21, 2018
Char-Em ISD is pleased to announce another summer camp of informational, exciting and fun-filled College for Kids programs taking place this June! College for Kids is three days of enrichment classes for students in grades 2-8. The cost is $80 and includes breakfast and lunch each day and a T-shirt.
The 2018 College for Kids camp will take place June 19-21, 2018, at North Central Michigan College in Petoskey (one class, High Flyers, is taught at Pellston Regional Airport). Classes are held from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. each day.
New easy online registration opens April 9, 2018; the registration link will be posted on this page. Information about courses will be sent home to elementary students, and be made available to middle school students, on April 6, 2018.
For a preview of course offerings, please visit the College for Kids page!
Our Mission Statement
It is the mission of Charlevoix-Emmet Intermediate School District to serve local school districts.
It is the vision of Charlevoix-Emmet Intermediate School District to be an indispensable part of every local school district it serves.
Char-Em ISD is proud to have achieved accreditation by AdvancED for a second 5-year period effective July 2016. The AdvancED Accreditation Commission determined that Char-Em ISD engages in a continuous systemic process of improvement, and has effective and efficient quality assurance controls throughout the system. This achievement recognizes the quality of services provided by the ISD through the leadership team and governing authority, the dedication and service of the professional staff, and the support of community stakeholders.
- Early Childhood Networking Nights 2017-2018 Schedule
- Kindergarten - Third Grade Family Literacy Networking Night: Building Literacy Skills
April 18, 2018
- Using Data Teams to Drive School Improvement (Day 3) April 19, 2018
- Social Studies that Sticks - All in with Inquiry (Day 2) April 23, 2018
- Middle School/High School English Language Arts (ELA) Collaborative (Day 3) April 24, 2018
- Online Book Study: Supporting Behavior for School Success Ongoing Jan. 8 - May 14, 2018
- Special Education Collaborative: Co-Teaching (Zoom Series) May 15, 2018
- Adaptive Schools Foundation Seminar Series May 22 & 23, 2018
- GSRP Wrap-Up/Data Day and Curriculum Workshop June 1, 2018